Bayou Pro offers comprehensive buyer’s, pre-listing and new construction home inspections. We will accompany you through a walkthrough and inspection of the home you’re interested in buying, and assess its condition using our multi-point home inspection checklist.
If you are building a new home, and would like to ensure that construction and installations meet all appropriate standards, Bayou Pro Home Inspections can bring an experienced and unbiased view to your project.
Some homeowners want a clear picture of the repairs needed before they put their home on the market. If you would like to have your home’s condition assessed before putting it on the market, Bayou Pro Home Inspections is here to help.
Our pre-listing and new construction inspections include the same services as our buyer’s home inspections
- Multi-point inspection and walkthrough
- Roof and foundation inspection
- A comprehensive report noting all issues
- Thermal imaging upon request at scheduling (additional fee)
- Unlimited follow-ups and support from your home inspector
- Current or potential concerns with the home will be discussed and reported.